Royal cooler bags- new on the website?

ScottD

1 hour ago, Xaa said:

I think I would keep the orders on the books @PPPJJ-GCVAB.  Then if they deliver, you have what you need.  If they don't, pop into guest services and tell them you don't want the half package and to refund your purchase and come get the water.

I'm guessing they will do the refund and probably leave the water, but either way, you'll have free water with your beverage package.

This is my plan exactly! 😂

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the cooler + water when this package first showed up in the Cruise Planner. I boarded Oasis yesterday and got 6 750ml glass bottles of water along with the letter saying we wouldn’t get the bag because of supply chain issues, but when we got back to our room after a morning at Coco Cay just now, the bag was on our sofa. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

11B047F2-D5A1-46D4-B8C5-073AC5FB341D.jpeg

1 hour ago, SheSellsSeashells said:

I ordered the cooler + water when this package first showed up in the Cruise Planner. I boarded Oasis yesterday and got 6 750ml glass bottles of water along with the letter saying we wouldn’t get the bag because of supply chain issues, but when we got back to our room after a morning at Coco Cay just now, the bag was on our sofa. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

welp 😆

in the proverbial words of taylor swift, “all’s well that ends well to end up with you…”

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 9:25 PM, happygirlchocolate said:

Mando, I purchased 2 of the bags of bud lite today for my husband for our sailing on Wonder in May.  I wonder if it is just certain ones that are sold out (beer, water, soda).  They were on sale for $43.99.  Thats cheaper than buying the beers alone on the ship plus there was no gratuity charge.  I hope they don't cancel my order.

Wow, that’s the same price I’m paying for water! Yes, Canadian pricing , but still. 
Maybe I’ll wait for a sale. 

On 5/1/2023 at 1:27 PM, zekeO said:

Hi everyone - Has anybody ordered the Bud Light? Can you confirm the size of the cans, not sure I trust if they are tall cans like the pictures

16oz or 12oz

The cans were 12 floz on Anthem in February. 

On 5/3/2023 at 1:36 PM, hopiejoe said:

I bought this in january for my cruise in july and I just randomly got refunded for it without any explanation. has this happened to anyone else? 

There were shortages on some ships. We sailed Allure in April and the bags were originally showing for our sailing, but suddenly weren't - and when you went to the main page under gifts, you couldn't order them for Allure until June. That may have been pushed back even more at some point.

On 4/3/2023 at 1:12 PM, SheSellsSeashells said:

Yes... I was so excited to see those giant glass bottles of water, they lasted us all trip and stayed cold in the fridge cooler thing

On 1/20/2023 at 1:38 AM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Mine too

On 1/18/2023 at 6:28 AM, Ampurp85 said:

Okay so the cooler bag from the gift section is a much smaller one than one they are selling on the ship. The one through gifts will hold less than 12 cans. It only has one compartment to hold ice and beverages.

Yes, but the blue anchor one doesn't have a zipper top, and the online one has a top zipper closure which is needed

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2023 at 7:38 AM, bluer101 said:

We bought one on Symphony of the Seas back in October, not from the website but on board. 

Was this just in the shop without the drinks?  I like the bag but already have the drink package.

• 3 months later...
On 1/26/2023 at 10:34 AM, Bruno said:

Anyone know if we can change the beer? Not a big fan of bud light.

Reporting back on our experience today on Allure. Went to a pool bar where a white shirt was behind the bar. Initially he said no. Asked if we brought these onboard (what?).  He clearly didn’t know about these bags. He still said we couldn’t switch the Bud light for corona. Hubby was not happy! White shirt called someone else and he finally let us change them out. 

I went into the cruise planner afterwards and this is on the bud light page. I suggest screen shooting it to show that you absolutely can substitute for something similar 

image.thumb.png.ab641107155fcf7a2d8d05c579e574b7.png

I actually ordered 3 bud light and 1 truly for our room for an upcoming 4 night cruise. Got them all on sale for 43.99.. Didn't want the drink package at 80 a day.. this seemed a happy medium.  Got a bunch of beer at base price before the added 18% tip and 4 souvenirs that could be used as gifts.  A Win/Win .. if all show up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hadn't planned it but just bought "cooler bag".  It's Black Friday window and the 6-pack of beer with cooler bag is $37.99 and shows 30% off.  We are D+ and don't buy drinks package (use coupons instead) but at $37.99 / 6 beers / 1.18 (gratuity back out) this means each beer is $5.37 and the bag is free.  Sign me up.image.thumb.png.1c57490f6bcd5cd302a93153c6463156.png