Labadee rumors

I am hoping Labadee is open by May.  We really don't want to go to Coco Cay again.  Not that is wasn't great, but it wasn't for us.  Granted we had a rather unpleasant experience with the weather, but that wasn't within Royal's control.  I get cold doing water related activities if the temperature is under 90 outside haha, so a November trip to the Bahamas wasn't gonna pleasant anyway.  Also, we like to go to new ports, and try to avoid repeats.

31 minutes ago, Flopper said:

I just want a Labadoozie, is that too much to ask?

Quick trip to the grocery and liquor store should take care of you! 

1/2 oz Orange Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Papaya Juice Concentrate
1/2 oz Coconut Cream
3/4 oz Dark Rum
3/4 oz Coconut Rum
1/4 oz Grenadine
Crushed ice

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I just read that it was announced that Harmony will be the first to visit Labadee in late Jan (27th I believe).  Yippee !

That’s cool!  My first cruise with Royal was on the Harmony and that was also my first (and only) visit to Labadee.

I am sailing on Symphony on Feb 5th and I just got an email this moring telling me that our Puerto Rico port is cancelled 😞 and to make up for it they are giving us a longer day in Labedee 8:00am - 5:00pm!!! So it looks like Labedee is BACK IN BUSINESS!! So excited to be one of the first people back there!! 

6 hours ago, newfolio said:

I am sailing on Symphony on Feb 5th and I just got an email this moring telling me that our Puerto Rico port is cancelled 😞 and to make up for it they are giving us a longer day in Labedee 8:00am - 5:00pm!!! So it looks like Labedee is BACK IN BUSINESS!! So excited to be one of the first people back there!! 

I am on the same cruise, I was looking forward to going to San Juan, but I am still excited to go to Labadee.