Next Cruise Planner sale?

Make sure they have your email address and can send you notifications when sales are happening. Plus, it’s always a good idea to randomly check prices on your cruise as supply and demand can cause prices on individual things you might be looking at to drop. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

4 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Labor Day is not unlikely. The best advice, though, is to check the prices of the items you've bought or are thinking of buying on at least a weekly basis. Sometimes there are price drops that are unrelated to any "sale."

To piggyback on this great advice.  If you think it’s a good price, buy it.  If you see it cheaper just cancel and rebuy at the cheaper price.   We book some of our cruises a year or longer out and have canceled and rebought many times.  The key is to constantly check your planner before and after you purchase. 

11 minutes ago, San Diego Garrett said:

I know most of the sales for things like drink and dining packages usually last for 7-10 days at a time. Does anyone know if their Black Friday sale is just for that one day or do you remember it lasting for multiple days?

As far as I remember, it lasts for the length of the sale.

4 hours ago, BrianB said:

Make sure they have your email address and can send you notifications when sales are happening. Plus, it’s always a good idea to randomly check prices on your cruise as supply and demand can cause prices on individual things you might be looking at to drop. Good luck and enjoy your cruise!

That is very true. We booked an oasis beach cabana at the price of $1199 and the sale that just went off it was priced at $499. So we cancelled and rebooked it and saved $700!

52 minutes ago, San Diego Garrett said:

I know most of the sales for things like drink and dining packages usually last for 7-10 days at a time. Does anyone know if their Black Friday sale is just for that one day or do you remember it lasting for multiple days?

If memory serves, the sale started on Thanksgiving and went for the whole weekend. 

YMMV. My memory isn't what it once was!