how little is too little

Pooch

I will try and not bother for less than $50, but have called for less.

Just sent an email to my TA for a $124 savings reprice on a fall 2021 sailing. She has been great through all this. Usually an email is all it takes and it's done.

19 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

We book with Royal directly , but I always call (unless its just a couple dollars).  In fact, today I called for a price drop of $32.  Why not?  The savings pays for a drink or two.

Exactly, I'll call if it's even $10.00 off. Whatever I can save, I will. With the new sale this week, I called Royal up and saved an additional $85.00 on the cruise I booked for April, 2021 that I want to lift & shift to April, 2022. This is the 2nd time it's gone down since my original booking last month. Hope it goes down again before the end of next month when I'll L&S it ?

On 6/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, Baked Alaska said:

I don't send an email to our TA if I see it being less than $75 (sometimes what I think I see is not correct). However, now with all the stuff they are having to untangle and fix due to RCL lack of competence, I'd make it $150 now.

Yes! Unless it's substantial I'm not bothering my agent. She's busy working her tail off and has received zero commission in 3 months and with all the shifting, cancellations, etc, it could be a year before steady stream of income returns.

As someone else said in another thread, might be time for us to get them gifts. ?

Edited by sk8erguy1978
Word flow