Ouch!

5 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

Reminds me of when I was  a kid and I used to build tall structures with my Tinker Toy set and then thought I was Evel Knievel trying to jump over the structure with my Evel Knievel motorcycle!!!

The Evel Knievel rev-up motorcycle.

Those were the best. I also had the scramble van that folded out into the stunt stadium and the Canyon skycycle.

I am guessing that maritime GPS isn't always 1,000% accurate and that's how these type of accidents happen.

I've asked a few times during bridge tours but always get brushed off answer, so I assume it must be Royals policy not to talk about accidents, even if they are recent and widely known or involve a competitor.

6 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

Reminds me of when I was  a kid and I used to build tall structures with my Tinker Toy set and then thought I was Evel Knievel trying to jump over the structure with my Evel Knievel motorcycle!!!

The Evel Knievel rev-up motorcycle.

Let me tell you how big of an idiot I can be.

You jumped Tinker Toys? I tried to jump my sister once. And even worse than the real life Evil Knievel at Cesar's Palace, was my toy Evil Knievel not making the jump over my sisters head down our bedroom hallway. Evil and his cycles spinning rear wheel landed in my sisters hair. Hair that had been trimmed, but never cut. Past the middle of her back kinda hair.

There was screaming, there was yelling, there were tears......and there were scissors involved.

45 years later and I'm sure I'm still not forgiven. (But she did allow me to pay for her trip down the Dragon's Breath zip line in Labadee last March...so maybe???)