Problem with Oasis?

2 hours ago, twangster said:

It is "charter season".  Amazing to think some company has the money to charter an Oasis class ship but it happens.  

Per this page http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/full-ship-charter-faqs/ Its only 6.5-11 million to charter an Oasis Class ship for 7 nights.  I bet @Lovetocruise2002 could YOLO that with @Matt for one heck of a group cruise

1 minute ago, emsff02 said:

Per this page http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/full-ship-charter-faqs/ Its only 6.5-11 million to charter an Oasis Class ship for 7 nights.  I bet @Lovetocruise2002 could YOLO that with @Matt for one heck of a group cruise

But who would get the Star class suites? ?

12 hours ago, unsupermommy said:

We go on Oasis in about a month, and I noticed some weird scheduling items over the next month on the app. It’s missing a sailing, and one is short and leaving from FLL. I’m a pretty loyal blog follower but haven’t heard anything about this. Am I missing something?

2F256DDA-356E-4CF4-93B1-BAEFDE1B18BB.png

I looked on the booking site and the Feb 4-8 doesn't exist for booking, there is just the four Sunday 7 night sailings of Jan 26, Feb 9, Feb 16, and Feb 23.  So that's the charter week, I assume? 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:38 AM, unsupermommy said:

We go on Oasis in about a month, and I noticed some weird scheduling items over the next month on the app. It’s missing a sailing, and one is short and leaving from FLL. I’m a pretty loyal blog follower but haven’t heard anything about this. Am I missing something?

2F256DDA-356E-4CF4-93B1-BAEFDE1B18BB.png

We were scheduled to sail on the Oasis on Feb 2nd, but RCCL emailed us to say Oasis got chartered for the Super Bowl.. I believe by Chick -fi-La.. so that is why there is a short cruise listed.