Early morning coffee?

rtread

I'm an early riser....and I like my coffee. Is there a way to brew my own coffee in the stateroom? If not, is there somewhere on the ship (Liberty in my case) that I can go get coffee for myself then bring some back to my wife? Room service I know is an option but don't want to disturb sleeping wife.( I guess I'm trying to relate to staying in a hotel)

Hi @rtread, welcome to the forums!

Which ship are you on, and what kind of cabin? Some of the ships have coffe makers in at least some of the rooms.

If I’m being honest, the stuff you can brew in those is not any better than what’s available in the Main Dining Room (which is to say, not very good once it cools off any). My recommendation would be to go to the ship’s coffee shop – Caffe Lattetudes, Park Cafe, La Patisserie, Starbucks (Oasis class only) etc. depending on the ship. There you can get either Starbucks, Seattle’s Best (Starbucks sub-brand), or Illy; all of which are better.

I second the Cafe Promenade....we found coffee there at all hours.

My wife and I literally only drink coffee and water, no matter where we are.  We are also early risers.

On embarkation day, we carried the ceramic coffee cups around with us.  The next morning, we saw paper coffee cups in the Cafe Promenade, but they were kind of flimsy.  We bought travel coffee cups on board.  On the Mariner, they were $12.99 each with 20% off the second one.

It was nice to get topside to watch the sun rise with an insulated, covered coffee cup.

7 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

On the Allure the Cafe Promenade was open at 5 am the times I stopped by. 

Great! I guess the times they open are pretty much the same on other ships. I like the idea of grabbing a cup and going topside at sunrise. I did that on Rhapsody and there was kind of a regular crowd up there. That was good times for sure....

13 hours ago, rtread said:

Great! I guess the times they open are pretty much the same on other ships. I like the idea of grabbing a cup and going topside at sunrise. I did that on Rhapsody and there was kind of a regular crowd up there. That was good times for sure....

Open hours for all venues can be found in the cruise compass.  Cruise compass from past guests of Liberty can be found right here on this site:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=277