Royal Caribbean Blog

4 hours ago, Hutcherl said:

.,.,  it’s a limited menu. Not much on there appeals to my wife.  Just my luck!  She prefers the practically unlimited options of the drink package.  So I’m probably still buying two drink packages. 🙁

FYI - I have made a list of the available mixed drinks (at least the ones that aren’t the basic types like a screwdriver or gin & coke) on the acceptable list in the suite’s lounge. I would be happy to send it to you 🙃🙂

On 1/14/2019 at 12:47 PM, twangster said:

Climbing to Dimond Plus also added:

• Another free day of internet (each for a couple)
  • 30% off drink packages on board

30% off drinking package - is it applicable only to the purchase for entire cruise duration or can we buy it for example last 3 days and still have this discount?

1 hour ago, Cez said:

30% off drinking package - is it applicable only to the purchase for entire cruise duration or can we buy it for example last 3 days and still have this discount?

All beverage packages when purchased onboard have to be purchased for all remaining days.  However,  each cruise is different.  On day one upon boarding they usually have a table setup promoting the beverage packages.  I stop there and ask "What is the last day the drink packages will be offered?".

On a 12 night transatlantic it was day 5.

On Oasis in November for a 7 night it was day 3.

On Vision recently for a 7 night it was day 2.

On Navigator in December for a 9 night it was day 4.

Never assume, always ask onboard, it varies by ship and cruise length.

The D+ discount can be used regardless what day you purchase as long as the beverage package is still being offered.  

NO D+ discount on drink cards (10 drink card, 10 draft beer card) - those are not 'beverage packages".