Cruise Music!

Kim&N8

Good question.

On the ship,  the entire catalog of  The Beatles and Jimmy Buffett. 

Can't have a DJ without hearing:   Brown Eyed Girl, Sweet Caroline, Love Shack, Don't Stop Believin'.

At home: About any Classic Rock/Pop of the 70s and 80s.  Especially Fleetwood Mac, Steely Dan, America, The Eagles.

And you?

I usually have a cruise song, so every cruise I find a song and end up playing it over and over and over while getting ready in the shower or when in the room getting ready for dinner. its drives my fiancé mad!

But when I listen to it back on shore it instantly reminds me of the cruise that I listened to it on.

9 minutes ago, coneyraven said:

Beach Bar Lounge Radio --- I'll have to check that out.

It's kinda funky, puts u in a good mood.  I also play it when I'm on the boring stair master which is old but killer workout! Throw on a weighted vest to bring it up a notch! 

Will have to check out some curated cruise "stations" sometime...but when we arrive in our cabin and start the unpacking our playlist begins with:

Day Tripper -- best guitar riff of all time, IMHO. ?  We'll follow up with some some Stones, Boz Scags, Eagles, more Beatles, and Santa Fe and the Fat City Horns (really cool jazz/funk/rock outfit in Vegas made up of musicians who play in shows on the strip and take Mondays off to play the music they like...oh, yeah, and some awesome LA musicians often join in).

LOVE this topic.

My tastes outside or cruising are are generally pretty eclectic, leaning towards alternative, indie,  and 80's new wave / punk.  I generally classify as what I call ABC (Anything but Country).

I also have a cruising / vacation playlist on Apple Music and I look forward to checking out some of the lists and suggestions shared here!

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/playlist/vacation-mix/pl.u-q25xu2l7gYV