bellemiche

Allure Review July 8 ~ 15

8 minutes ago, bellemiche said:

Yes you do @Lovetocruise2002! I'm surprised you never have. But then again, have you been to Labadee before?

I have!  But you know me...not a beach person, or really an outdoor person.  But I'm getting one in March!

24 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I have!  But you know me...not a beach person, or really an outdoor person.  But I'm getting one in March!

March has nothing to do with the cabana, it has to do with Star Class!!!

Thought I was going to be the first in my little group of local cruise enthusiast, but a co-worker got invited to stay with friends on Harmony in a 2 bedroom Aqua Theater, so he will get to experience Star class before me. I'm still on for January 2019

4 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

Thought I was going to be the first in my little group of local cruise enthusiast, but a co-worker got invited to stay with friends on Harmony in a 2 bedroom Aqua Theater, so he will get to experience Star class before me. I'm still on for January 2019

It will still be great regardless!!!!

Saturday July 14

Our last day we had breakfast in Johnny Rockets and afterwards went up to the solarium pool before it got too crowded (and hot). We basically just spent the day lounging and wandering around the ship. Before dinner we visited the diamond lounge for one last time, then had our last supper in Coastal Kitchen. We ended up going to the comedy show (same comedians from the comedy club) that night in the Amber Theatre and had a few good laughs. 

Sunday July 15

We opted to walk off with our luggage to avoid the crowds. We headed down to deck 5 around 7 am and there was a short line that ended up moving quickly. After a 5 minute wait at customs, we were off to the airport in no time! We would rather be at the airport early than fight with the crowds.

***This was only my hubby's second cruise and he had a great time. The first one was a New Year's cruise on Princess, so he wasn't so keen on going on another one. I have him hooked now!!!**

I will be going on the Oasis on July 29 with my mother and we are staying in a Crown Loft Suite (first time --so excited 😊). I will try to live blog that week.

@bellemiche thanks so much for doing this! I see you were in a junior suite and went to CK. Were you able to reserve those days on your first day or did you have to see about availablity on a daily basis? I’ve heard mixed responses to this. If you had to do it same day, did you find it difficult to get a spot? By the way, belated happy anniversary! 

8 hours ago, spiralqueen said:

@bellemiche thanks so much for doing this! I see you were in a junior suite and went to CK. Were you able to reserve those days on your first day or did you have to see about availablity on a daily basis? I’ve heard mixed responses to this. If you had to do it same day, did you find it difficult to get a spot? By the way, belated happy anniversary! 

Thank you! 😊

We were able to make our reservations the first night for the entire week - no problems at all!