Grandeur of the Seas-No Blog

9 minutes ago, twangster said:

Oh, and if you're driving to the port from the north, watch out for cops at the bottom of the exit.

We re coming into Baltimore Harbor Friday night, so I guess looking at map we would be coming from north/west?  Only my husband can get a ticket in a Garden State Parkway rest stop!! LOL

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

Have a great time! When you get a moment after you're back, let us know how it was and what you liked / disliked about lady G and the itinerary.

thank you so much Joe, I feel like you almost as it's been a longgggggggggggg time on a cruise! and Hubby's first! We are only doing Bermuda, but you and I are both going back again, (me in Sept and you in October), so this is our sleuthing cruise! Again been there before many times, a longggggggggggggggg time ago! I hope its as beautiful as it is in my mind!LOL 

1 hour ago, Boston Babe said:

thank you so much Joe, I feel like you almost as it's been a longgggggggggggg time on a cruise! and Hubby's first! We are only doing Bermuda, but you and I are both going back again, (me in Sept and you in October), so this is our sleuthing cruise! Again been there before many times, a longggggggggggggggg time ago! I hope its as beautiful as it is in my mind!LOL 

@Boston Babe - We haven't been there since 2010, but Bermuda is the only place we have gone back to 3 times on purpose (2 land vacations and 1 cruise). It is (at least was then) as beautiful as you imagine. Horseshoe Beach has pink sand and truly crystal clear magnificent water. We did a helmet diving excursion in 2006n that was amazing. Then you also have the town of Hamilton. I am sure you will have a jam packed couple of days there. HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! Actually, I just looked and the helmet diving excursion company we used is still around. Check it out:

http://www.hartleybermuda.com/wp/

6 minutes ago, Skid said:

We haven't been there since 2010, but Bermuda is the only place we have gone back to 3 times on purpose (2 land vacations and 1 cruise).

That looks AWESOME!! How fun is that! I will check it out while we are there (we really are only there about 28 hours) but heading back in september! It really is one of the most beautiful islands in the world!  It's also only 2 hour flight from NY/PHL/DCA so if you want a quick getaway.  The last time I was there I was on the Rotterdam (and not the current one!! LOL)

we are taking the ferry to Hamilton after we dock on Monday. Love it there too. Thanks again so much!

4 hours ago, Boston Babe said:

I am following @Skid as I have no clue myself and it's a shorter cruise (5 nights) so will be trying to reap as much down time as possible!,  But if anyone has a new question ( I know many have been on board Lady G) let me know, sailing this Saturday!!

Love Grandeur. will be on her June 2018. @WAAAYTOOO is kicking me off the ship.

35 minutes ago, Boston Babe said:

That looks AWESOME!! How fun is that! I will check it out while we are there (we really are only there about 28 hours) but heading back in september! It really is one of the most beautiful islands in the world!  It's also only 2 hour flight from NY/PHL/DCA so if you want a quick getaway.  The last time I was there I was on the Rotterdam (and not the current one!! LOL)

we are taking the ferry to Hamilton after we dock on Monday. Love it there too. Thanks again so much!

We are doing the same thing in June.

• 4 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, HeWhoWaits said:

It would be nice to have an updated Cruise Compass for this itinerary added to the site.

There are also currently no menus for Grandeur posted.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, Boston Babe said:

Consider it done!!

Haven't seen a Cruise Compass for your trip posted. There was one from August recently added, but it only had the activity schedule rather than the whole CC.