Celebratory Cabin Door Magnets

Hello everyone! I want to decorate my cabin door for kiddos High School Graduation & celebrate her acceptance to University. It's also her 18th birthday. Where do you recommend quality products? I have gone through some Etsy stores but I get a ho hum feeling, I want something to make everyone smile. Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

So Amazon is great for simple and inexpensive ones:

I also like to get door banners of photo backgrounds and attach them to the door with removable putty so you could also get something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Graduation-Decorations-Hanging-Congrats-College/dp/B09SFLTGG5/

Finally - I highly recommend StateroomStatements.com. They have lots of base designs that you can add your family name to, but also make fully customized ones as well and are willing to alter their base designs too (I liked their "drink package diva" design but wanted it to read "diamond diva" and they were happy to change the text and even the background color to match my specifications AND to put a rush on it so I had it in time for our cruise last year).

1 hour ago, Psycho and Barb said:

One of the best ones we saw one cruise was just a whole bunch of magnetic letters with a note telling cruisers to leave a congratulatory message...It was something different every time we walked by. 

Oooo, I like that... may steal! 

I anticipate that they will be stolen, but I got some of these little magnet guys. I thought they would be fun.

50 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

Oooo, I like that... may steal! 

I anticipate that they will be stolen, but I got some of these little magnet guys. I thought they would be fun.

The ones they used were like these.

https://www.amazon.com/ABCaptain-Educational-Preschool-Uppercase-Lowercase/dp/B091FS1JT2/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=plastic%2Bmagnetic%2Bletters&qid=1707180026&sr=8-5&th=1

• 2 weeks later...

@WAYNO and @smokeybandit so I did it, I am excited. I purchased both types of magnets pictured above AND made my own creation. Its not perfect but I want this door to be special.....below is my first magnet, created by Neesa!  Again, not beautiful but I may get better with time! The college had this mascot on card stock, woohoo here he is ! Thanks again for the push and confidence!

20240218_095155.jpg

20240218_095317.jpg

2 hours ago, Neesa said:

@WAYNO and @smokeybandit so I did it, I am excited. I purchased both types of magnets pictured above AND made my own creation. Its not perfect but I want this door to be special.....below is my first magnet, created by Neesa!  Again, not beautiful but I may get better with time! The college had this mascot on card stock, woohoo here he is ! Thanks again for the push and confidence!

20240218_095155.jpg

20240218_095317.jpg

This will be very nice.  We so much enjoy and appreciate seeing all the door decorations as we walk down the hallways.

Thanks for helping make all this cruise stuff so much fun.🤩

@WAYNO My neighborhood Walmart had the magnetic hooks & clips as well! I will utilize them as well as I was inspired by the photo you posted with the garland type decorations, my door may border on "Party Cabin" I'm making sure to not place gnomes or pineapples for sure though! Yikes!🙃

Oh my! Pineapples mean hospitality! BUT, if you see them on cruise ship cabins it may signal the passengers within are " extra friendly" participating in the " lifestyle" 

I guess " swingers" would be the correct term. Now of course not everyone knows this, but where we are in Florida it's well known. A signal to those with "like minds" 

I hope that came across respectfully as I don't want to seem judgey but it's not something we ascribe to. Wear that shirt at your own risk, 🤣