diamonds go AGAIN!! (an oasis reprise) ~ 2.4.2024-2.11.2024 ~ oasis of the seas

asquared17

1 minute ago, GatorCruiser said:

For me the big ships are as much the destination as any port. My issue with a B2B is coming back to canaveral after the first leg , getting off the ship and then reboarding, and then having to change rooms if you couldn’t line them up when booking. I’ll pass and wait for it to eventually do longer sailings

Totally understandable. Our one turnaround day went very smoothly. We only got off the ship for like 15 minutes and getting back on an empty ship was kinda cool even if nothing is open yet. We did have to hang out in a lounge for a couple hours that morning waiting for the ship to empty so you do kinda lose a chunk of that day. I'd do it again if the price was right.

I had the Utopia inaugural on hold along with the 2nd sailing but the prices were absurd compared to just doing a week on Wonder. I also priced a B2B on Utopia for spring break 2025 but Wonder was cheaper again. When they're released next week I'll likely be doing the same comparison for Summer 2025.

7 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I also priced a B2B on Utopia for spring break 2025

Ah, we might have ended up on the same sailing! We are booked for a 4 night on UT for March 2025. Annoyed that it's 4 night, but it is what it is. That's why I am planning to book UT again for December NYE 2025. 

3 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Boooo! What week? I could always come find you at El Patron. 😁

We are booked on the March 10th sailing, but I don't think we will stay in Orlando pre-cruise for this one. We are only down to one freeloader with us for this one 😪 and she wants to visit the Kennedy Space Center so we might stay in Port Canaveral instead.

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

We are booked on the March 10th sailing, but I don't think we will stay in Orlando pre-cruise for this one. We are only down to one freeloader with us for this one 😪 and she wants to visit the Kennedy Space Center so we might stay in Port Canaveral instead.

Our spring break is the following week. I haven't been to KSC in forever but it's cool to visit.

Actually... spring break mostly applies to my wife... so if you only have one freeloader, does that mean you have room for another? 😁

Reaching out for "Bezos" direction please? So we sail on the Adventure & as she is older the bathrooms are usually super dark in the evening. I don't think there is an outlet except for shaver system one (I think) so I'm thinking a small plug in nightlight might not work. What do you guys suggest for soft illumination for the bathroom during the night? 

Thanks so much!