Favorite RCCL Ship!

Paid4c4

I think probably every cruiser has a favorite ship.  Long before the floating amusement park ships of today cruise ships looked much differently.  They also looked more like traditional ships with long bows and very few or no balconies.  One of my favorite ships was the Song of America.  This was a great ship which left the RCCL fleet way to soon.  To get to the Viking Crown Lounge you had to cross the deck and go up an escalator.  Here is a photo of my favorite ship, what was your favorite ship?

Bill

402505856_869006337958201_5702737737069633206_n.jpeg

That's alright. We will welcome Mariner of the Seas with open arms. Just wish they would schedule her for some 7 night cruises that go to Cayman Islands and Jamaica. The Oasis class ships are too big and we used to sail B2B on the Freedom class ships (Liberty) for a varied port experience that we thoroughly enjoyed.

Oasis class is my favorite.  I like newer ships.  More restaurants, entertainment, etc.  Of the Oasis class my favorite is Symphony.   Anthem  class  I also enjoy, especially Odyssey.   Have not been on Wonder or Icon yet.  Have Icon booked for 2 weeks next year though.  I had to cancel Wonder 2 week cruise last month.   Except for Wonder I have been on every ship Royal Caribbean has. 

I think mine are whatever I'm on lol!  I have been on vision, Voyager, freedom and Oasis class and I truly feel like I have things I love and hate about each class.  My last cruise was on Harmony and now I'm ready for a smaller ship.  After a couple of those, I will be ready for bigger again.  I'd like to finally get on an amped ship and try the new pool deck/lime and coconut, and it just never seems to work out with timing and flights.  Jane

On 11/20/2023 at 10:04 AM, Floatingby said:

I love hearing this. I leave Sunday on Anthem. It's my first cruise with RCCL

Yeah we really, really love Anthem. The Esplanade we really love, the walk to where Jamie's is and 270. It's just a very beautiful well laid out ship in my opinion. The indoor pool is genius for this area when she sails in the winter. We sail in February and look forward to swimming in the pool with it being freezing out. Something cool about that.