2BR Aqua Suite - Wonder of the Seas (9th Floor) - How many folks can comfortably watch the show?

fishernrex

If you are on deck 8 or 9 then 12 would probably be doable...but some may have to stand.  Frankly, you end up standing most of the time anyway (except for the lucky 3 that get the bar stool seating) b/c the lounge chairs are too low and you end up looking through the glass....so as long as people don't mind standing up you will probably have no problem with 12.  Deck 10 might be a bit crowded b/c the balconies get smaller as you go higher.

I have not been in an A1 or A2 on Wonder but on the other O class ships I have had very large crowds on my ATS balconies and never had any issues.  Be sure and ask the Genie to provide some treats for the group !!

We stayed in this room before. Our genie suggested and I think he was right to see the aqua show once from the theatre and once from the room because the experiences are different. I would suggest you do one showing with your friends at the suite, and ask the genie to have food or an ice cream bar brought up for that, but anticipate you won’t really see the whole show especially with that large a group. There is not enough seating with enough placement for that many people, but if you were ok with some show and some socializing you’d have a good experience. Have a plan though to see the show properly from the theatre another time, so that you get the full show as well  

Here are pics from deck 10 on Wonder. While the balcony is huge, the space that faces the Aqua Theatre isn’t that huge. You could squeeze 2-3 before the bar, 2-3 along the bar, then probably another 4-5 along the rail comfortably. The rest would either be off the side and not get a full view of the show or have to stand behind someone. In the photos below, once you reach the point where the plant pots are, you won’t get good views of the show from that point onwards when you look down. 

I fully agree with what others have already posted, even if staying in the ATS, watch the show from below. We did both, and it’s like seeing two different shows. The perspective is so different from each location. 

IMG_7929.jpeg

IMG_7930.jpeg

IMG_7928.jpeg

IMG_7927.jpeg

IMG_7925.jpeg

IMG_7924.jpeg