Name misspelled on account

I called customer service to correct the spelling of my name and they told me it would cost me $350. They was rude and hung up on me and everything. I understand paying a fee but not for a cruise to correct the spelling of my name. I don’t think I will ever go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise again in life if this is how they treat their customers. I was looking forward to this cruise but I’m not anymore.

57 minutes ago, Wyndra Garner said:

I called customer service to correct the spelling of my name and they told me it would cost me $350. They was rude and hung up on me and everything. I understand paying a fee but not for a cruise to correct the spelling of my name. I don’t think I will ever go on another Royal Caribbean Cruise again in life if this is how they treat their customers. I was looking forward to this cruise but I’m not anymore.

You had a bad customer service rep. This happens with most large companies. Call back and try again.