Clips or bands???

I have the clips but have been eyeing people with bands since it seems more comfortable for use while actually sitting in the lounge chair. I still like my clips because I use them for hanging wet stuff on our balcony chairs, I can clip my soaked hat or shorts out there and not worry about them flying away. 

10 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Not a complete waste of money, IMO, but of course you can survive without them. If it's windy they can be helpful.

I'd vote for the bands as they take up less room.

Our family has always been Pro Band, clips, ehh, we tend to step on them or they sometimes loose their clip tightness, bands do stretch but not enough that they would ever fall off.

11 minutes ago, DDaley said:

I have the clips but have been eyeing people with bands since it seems more comfortable for use while actually sitting in the lounge chair. I still like my clips because I use them for hanging wet stuff on our balcony chairs, I can clip my soaked hat or shorts out there and not worry about them flying away. 

Agree 100% We use the magnet clips and hooks fro drying stuff.

Mitch

I never used either but a friend on a cruise gifted me with a band.  It is so much easier than having to pack clips (did that years ago and propptly got rid of them).
I like the band due to it being flexible to pack.  I also like it to band down clothing that is still damp onto a balcony chair and not worry that the wind speed will send my clothes away.

I started using clips because it's a dollar tree thing ($1.25 for a pack of 6) so if they break or get lost I'm not out a lot of money. I've seen the bands and have to wonder - how hard are they to put over a chair? They look like giant rubber bands and all I can imagine is getting fingers pinched or not being strong enough to pull it or the towel fighting me as I try to put it on....

34 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I started using clips because it's a dollar tree thing ($1.25 for a pack of 6) so if they break or get lost I'm not out a lot of money. I've seen the bands and have to wonder - how hard are they to put over a chair? They look like giant rubber bands and all I can imagine is getting fingers pinched or not being strong enough to pull it or the towel fighting me as I try to put it on....

They go on easy.  I use both because sometimes the legs of certain chairs make it so you can't also band the feet area.  I like to have both shoulder and feet banded as the winds can be strong.

• 3 months later...

i am team clip 😂 i use two at the top of the chair and two near the bottom on really windy days and they are great!!

my favorite ones are the toucans and the turtles but the fish and the margarita glasses are pretty fun as well. 

they have held up admirably over the years work beautiful among different chairs/cruises. 💚

i’ll link to the ones we use!