Playmakers

Nick560

Yep, there are 2 on Oasis but they’re in rough shape if you expect the balls to stay in place and the cues to have chalk! The play area in the Playmakers on Oasis is such that the cue hits the walls when you’re shooting from 2 of the 4 sides of the table. Best pool tables we found were upstairs in The Music Hall! 

4 hours ago, PL8SWPR said:

Prices on food are extremely reasonable too.  Wings are cheaper (and bigger) there than most local places we go to on land.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality the food there. If you have the dining package, you can get up to $20 worth of food there each day, in addition to your other dining reservations. So a lot of times we will do that for lunch instead of Windjammer or another specialty reservation. 

And as @PL8SWPR said, even if you don't have the dining package and just want to grab a snack there, the prices are very reasonable. 

3 minutes ago, JFCruise said:

Can I go there and just sit and watch a game if it's on, without needing to actually buy anything - food/drink? I read that it's a bar, but I'm also reading here that kids are allowed.

Yes. And kids are welcome in almost any bar on a ship. They even hold family activities in them like trivia. It's not like bars on land.

Playmakers even has video games kids may enjoy.

22 hours ago, JFCruise said:

Can I go there and just sit and watch a game if it's on, without needing to actually buy anything - food/drink? I read that it's a bar, but I'm also reading here that kids are allowed.

We travelled during football season last year and watched most of the primetime games without issue and without ordering food.  We waited until it was relatively quiet and and there were open tables but I am not sure how much they would have cared either way.  We were ordering drinks so that might have made a difference. 

This was on Oasis and it was relatively quiet by 830-9.