You know it's been too long since you've last cruised when...?

KLA

8 minutes ago, klaconqueso said:

I am also guilty of this - I'd love to be on Majesty right now! I adore that little ship.

I wasn't allowed to "like" this... but I like that post. 

I even made a new thread about how Majesty needs more love. She's being dwarfed by the Oasises and the Harmines, and the Freedoms and Navigators... 

1 hour ago, klaconqueso said:

Piggybacking off of @iamjohnbamber, something I experienced last night made me think of this...

You know it's been too long since you've last cruised when _________________.

My response? When you start actually CRAVING Sorrento's. I'm a little bit ashamed to admit that, but it totally happened. 

Anyone else?

I'm actually craving Sorrento's right now... 

Just now, iamjohnbamber said:

I wasn't allowed to "like" this... but I like that post. 

I even made a new thread about how Majesty needs more love. She's being dwarfed by the Oasises and the Harmines, and the Freedoms and Navigators... 

Each ship has it's own place, and there's still a large number of cruisers pulling for the little guys. Not the first time I've said it, but I'd love to see Royal do a "new" small ship with a subset of the amenities on the larger ships. 

Just now, klaconqueso said:

Each ship has it's own place, and there's still a large number of cruisers pulling for the little guys. Not the first time I've said it, but I'd love to see Royal do a "new" small ship with a subset of the amenities on the larger ships. 

Very much yes... supposedly Icon class ships are going to be smaller than Oasis which is a good sign. 

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, klaconqueso said:

Each ship has it's own place, and there's still a large number of cruisers pulling for the little guys. Not the first time I've said it, but I'd love to see Royal do a "new" small ship with a subset of the amenities on the larger ships. 

I agree with @klaconqueso. The larger ships have a place, but I think they are just starting to look like a hotel was plopped on top of a barge. I still like a ship, that looks like a ship.