Room Service Chicken Wings

When I was on Grandeur in January the wings were inconsistent. My daughter ordered them and lived them.  The next night we tried to order 2 orders of wings and 2 other entrees and we were told we could only get one entree each.  We don’t do room service typically and I was not there when she was told this, or I would have argued wings were an appetizer. Anyhow that night they were not cooked the same and the sauce was not correct on them. 
your experience may differ based on what others are saying.

We love the Buffalo sauce chicken wings.

Order between 6pm and 8.30pm and they are usually nice (but because this is peak hour I think they mass cook them and keep them in a warmer for quicker despatch).

We ordered some a couple of times at 11pm, omg... super crispy and hot!!  (freshly made just for us).

As for one cabin ordering 10 bowls of chicken wings, I would be VERY sceptical this would be permitted.

Unless someone has specifically done it, I'd refrain on giving the generic.. "yeah no problems, order as many as you want, they don't care' reply 

{GS and above maybe yes, otherwise my money is on NO}

9 hours ago, FSUFAN said:

I didn't know this was a thing!  I love wings.  I really like "Dry rubs".  Do you know if you can get them with a spicy dry rub or are they just sauced?

We often get them "dry" with the sauce on the side. They don't do a spicy dry rub though. It's basically just fried, crispy, and sauceless. But really yummy!