Bottled water

2 hours ago, deButler said:

Just created an order on our cruise planner and to add insult to an already high price they add $10 in gratuities making it a total of $65 for 24 water bottles. They do not specify size anywhere so no way I would take a chance on ordering $65 worth of water for our upcoming trip. 

Up until a week ago the description said 1L bottles. It is weird that nothing is listed and yes $30+ grats for water is insane. They used to be $2.99+grats each onboard, I am assuming the price must have increased because this averages as $3/bottle with the 20% savings. 

1 hour ago, Bowen said:

How many bottles of water are you allowed to bring per state room? Do you just check it with your luggage? How do you mark it?

“Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom.”

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

2 hours ago, Bowen said:

How many bottles of water are you allowed to bring per state room? Do you just check it with your luggage? How do you mark it?

Add water bottles to each checked luggage , carry on, and backpack. Enough for the cruise, never a problem. Also fill a bottle from the water in the Windjammer if necessary. Never an issue. 

If flying to a port, always stop and buy bottle water and load up. 

can’t believe the prices people are paying when ordering from the ship. And an added gratuity? 

There are some brands of bottled water that I dislike.

I've never had an issue with the ship water or "tap water".  Just as I drink tap water in restaurants around the country I drink the water produced by the ship.  I find no taste like I do in some bottled water brands like one from a popular soda company I just don't like.  I've consumed ship produced on dozens of ships and never had a problem. 

For Royal that's 25 ships sailed with no issue with ship water. 

13 hours ago, eman0925 said:

Can you get bottled water with either the Ultimate Drink package, or the Non-Alcoholic Drink Pakage?

Yes. On Port days they had water bottle stations set up near the gangway and would give me 2 bottles with the Refreshment Package. 

On Oasis, there were also free water stations where you could get a glass of water: near the pool, at windjammer, park cafe, and solarium. You could use the cup to fill your own water bottle if you want. Just don't fill your bottle directly please.