2023/2024 Royal Fleet pdf

• 4 months later...
59 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Was Explorer of the Seas really "Amped" in 2015 as the pdf suggests, I thought it was a casualty of Covid and had a mini amp (slides) on it's last dry dock

No.  The amplification program didn't exist in 2015.

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1349/royal-caribbean-to-invest-900-million-in-modernizing-award-winning-ships/

March 14, 2018 the program was announced.  

2 hours ago, Carlos A. said:

I'm confused, Why Allure is marked as if it was Amped on 2015?

All I can think of is that they are trying to make it look good for people who don't know any better.  Create confusion when potential guests read they haven't been amped. 

Both Explorer and Allure did get some updates.  Oasis and Allure both added some new suites and the Royal Suites program was introduced.  The Pinnacle Lounge and the Chapel were converted into Star Class suites, the Grand Panoramic and Owner's Panoramic.  New merchants were added. 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/05/21/royal-caribbeans-allure-of-the-seas-finishes-ship-wide-refurbishment

Yet it wasn't called an AMP, just a refresh or revitalization back in 2015. 

Explorer received some new cabins and cabins were updated but it wasn't an AMP.  

It seems as though they are trying to apply the word AMP retroactively to any sort of refresh that once occurred.