Heart? Watchlist?

Pooch

I can see the watchlist option only when I'm looking at an actual cruise date. When you click on a cruise but before you go to the book page the watchlist button is there beside the price.  The heart seems to be floating over the picture for the cruise.

I am VERY glad they've finally added this feature! I hate trying to re-locate cruises I've seen before but wasn't ready to book. Also will be helpful when it comes to repricing cuz it should save a couple of clicks at least since I don't have to find the cruise first.

I've tried using the watchlist, but the prices didn't update. I was hoping I could use it to quickly see if my cruises had repriced lower, but they have both increased and the watchlist is still showing the lower price (until I click on it to actual go in and mock up a reservation).  

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I can see the watchlist option only when I'm looking at an actual cruise date. When you click on a cruise but before you go to the book page the watchlist button is there beside the price.  The heart seems to be floating over the picture for the cruise.

I am VERY glad they've finally added this feature! I hate trying to re-locate cruises I've seen before but wasn't ready to book. Also will be helpful when it comes to repricing cuz it should save a couple of clicks at least since I don't have to find the cruise first.

Does not work for me. ☹️