Drink stealing monkeys on St. Kitts

Is it true there are monkeys on St. Kitts that will steal you unattended alcoholic drinks?  If this is true, I wonder why Royal Caribbean hasn't monetized it yet. Maybe sell an excursion where you can drink with the monkeys. Who wants to swim with the dolphins when you can get wasted with a monkey. 

41 minutes ago, TheRick said:

Is it true there are monkeys on St. Kitts that will steal you unattended alcoholic drinks?  If this is true, I wonder why Royal Caribbean hasn't monetized it yet. Maybe sell an excursion where you can drink with the monkeys. Who wants to swim with the dolphins when you can get wasted with a monkey. 

I don't need no stink'in excursion to drink with the monkeys.  I've got my grandkids to drink with!  ✌️

We used to see them when I was at NAS Cubi Point, Philippines (at the Upper MEF Camp for those who have been there)

We’d see them by the dumpster behind the Quonset huts.  One time we were tossing them MRE crackers and a big one kept stealing the pieces from the smaller ones, so we doused a piece in Tabasco sauce and let him take it.  He wasn’t happy. 

I wish I could find a picture of the “Beware of joggers and monkeys” sign.