Diamond Concierge

Fairlynew

1 hour ago, Fairlynew said:

In a little over a month, I will (hopefully) embark on my first cruise as a Diamond member.  I will be on the Allure.  I am very excited!  Can anyone tell me what hours the Diamond concierge is available and if he/she can help with dinner (UDP) and entertainment booking?

Thanks all!

Yes the concierge in the diamond lounge can help you. Hours are usually 8am-10am and 4:30-8pm.  Just stop by the diamond lounge when you board and the hours should be posted on there desk. 

The Diamond concierge was a big help when we had to tender to one of our ports. In the letter we received in the room it stated that they can help get early tender tickets. We took them up on it and we were on the first tender out that was available for non-excursion folks. They were also nice in helping arrange our dinner reservations.

3 hours ago, Fairlynew said:

In a little over a month, I will (hopefully) embark on my first cruise as a Diamond member.  I will be on the Allure.  I am very excited!  Can anyone tell me what hours the Diamond concierge is available and if he/she can help with dinner (UDP) and entertainment booking?

Thanks all!

I highly recommend you go and make your own UDP reservations immediately as soon as you board the ship.  If you wait for the diamond concierge to be there, you’ll be stuck with whatever is left.  Most of the good times are filled up by 1 or 2pm on boarding days and you may not get some of the restaurants you want on the days you want either if you wait.

7 hours ago, John Traeger said:

Yes the concierge in the diamond lounge can help you. Hours are usually 8am-10am and 4:30-8pm.  Just stop by the diamond lounge when you board and the hours should be posted on there desk. 

Agree, but have seen less time frame availability, just a couple of hours during the morning and afternoon.  But always have a schedule when they'll be there on their desk and contact information if needed.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Herokat said:

May of 2022. On allure does diamond plus have access to concierge lounge and at drinks there complimentary 

The only lounge on Allure where drinks are complimentary is the Suite lounge, for people staying in suites. New rules from C&A drinks vouchers have eliminated any happy hour drinks. D+ get 5 vouchers each day that don't roll over and that are good at any bar. So, if you order drinks in any lounge it will count against your vouchers.