Royal Merch

Anyone else find it strange that Royal doesn’t have merch for sale on their website? I need a new phone case and don’t want to wait 2 months till my next cruise 🤨

i would think haveing a merch section on their website offering all their branded stuff would make sense.

I know! It's strange that they would not have a good web presence. Logo merchandising is great advertising.

I also thought it was very strange that they were not selling RC branded face masks onboard. The profit margin would be insane for something as simple as a face mask. Something with the Crown & Anchor logo, ship name, or Come Seek slogan and RC logo would be very popular. The shop on Oasis seemed very small and somewhat limited in selection compared to the other ships we've sailed on. 

28 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

I also thought it was very strange that they were not selling RC branded face masks onboard. The profit margin would be insane for something as simple as a face mask. Something with the Crown & Anchor logo, ship name, or Come Seek slogan and RC logo would be very popular. The shop on Oasis seemed very small and somewhat limited in selection compared to the other ships we've sailed on. 

I have a feeling that one of two things happened here: either Royal didn't initially expect to have to require guests to wear masks by the time the restart happened, or they ordered masks and they're all still sitting on a container off the coast of California right now.

10 hours ago, JohnK6404 said:

I was on a recent Odyssey sailing and they had branded face masks.  The were ridiculously expensive ($13 each I think). My wife made me buy one though.

34 minutes ago, steverk said:

I was on a recent Odyssey sailing and they had branded face masks.  The were ridiculously expensive ($13 each I think). My wife made me buy one though.

We grabbed a couple of these as Christmas presents to go with a gift card we are getting as a gift. 

I agree with the surprise as well! I was looking at the items just before our last cruise maybe thinking I could get some cruise shirts or what not from Royal specific....but nothing. I get they probably get their best sales on board and so maybe it's not worthwhile but...idk...seems like a little bit of a wasted opportunity