I spy with my little eye...Navigator from LA edition

March 25th~April 1st 2022 7-Night.
Thank you everyone for keeping me on top of all this with the 'Refresh Party.'
Especially Twangster, PPPJJ-GCVAB, and JohnT83. I couldn't have done it without you.
If you are on the NOS Mar 25th~Apr 1st 2022 stop by and say, 'Hello.'
If not, I am sure we will meet on another out of LA. I have family all over SoCal and visit often.
Now I can throw a cruise in as well.

6 minutes ago, LifesEz said:

March 25th~April 1st 2022 7-Night.
Thank you everyone for keeping me on top of all this with the 'Refresh Party.'
Especially Twangster, PPPJJ-GCVAB, and JohnT83. I couldn't have done it without you.
If you are on the NOS Mar 25th~Apr 1st 2022 stop by and say, 'Hello.'
If not, I am sure we will meet on another out of LA. I have family all over SoCal and visit often.
Now I can throw a cruise in as well.

Very nice!! What an amazing deal you must have grabbed with that 7-nighter! Let the countdown begin ?

Well I am finally booked November 2022!  Dates work perfectly for us to cruise and then fly to Tucson for my goddaughter’s wedding ?  Wish I could book one sooner but already have two vacations booked later this year (one is on Oasis) and then Freedom in April and family trip to Disney in June and Allure in September!   So 2023 will be next!!

This has been fun? what’s next??? ???

I was about to book for November but realized it's California, not Florida, and the whole point of sailing on Nav is frequenting the water slides! So I've got us a booking for September 2022, hopefully that summer weather will still be lingering.

While I was searching for a balcony room this morning, I saw the price jump $100 on at least 2 of the dates I was checking out! Crazy.

43 minutes ago, DDaley said:

I was about to book for November but realized it's California, not Florida, and the whole point of sailing on Nav is frequenting the water slides! So I've got us a booking for September 2022, hopefully that summer weather will still be lingering.

While I was searching for a balcony room this morning, I saw the price jump $100 on at least 2 of the dates I was checking out! Crazy.

Yes I have seen the prices jump several times this morning.  I am booked for November 2022 but since the cruise is heading South I figured the weather should be decent enough for the water slides.

45 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I am booked for November 2022 but since the cruise is heading South I figured the weather should be decent enough for the water slides.

Oh definitely, but as a native San Diegan, anything under 75 or so is a no-go on water activities!! 

7 minutes ago, johnt83 said:

The prices for some of the cruises have gone up so congrats to those who already deposited! Yay! Already in Cruise planner and check out the sales that went live today!!!!!!

Hope you find some good ones.  My cruise is too far out for anything to show up!  I am hopping on the sales for my November 2021 cruise.  Wish they would finalize my April 2022 cruise from Nav to Freedom so I can start looking for those sales (although I think it is still too far out even for that!)

11 minutes ago, DDaley said:

Oh definitely, but as a native San Diegan, anything under 75 or so is a no-go on water activities!! 

Funny how different areas perceive temperature differently!  Being from RI I always notice when I visit my best friend in Arizona (Tucson) how high she keeps the air conditioning and I am still sweltering!  She wears a sweatshirt when we walk early in the morning and I wear sleeveless LOL!!!  She's been out West over 30 years so there is no more RI blood left in her!!