Join the Insiders and help support Royal Caribbean Blog

Matt

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Matt,

You may have seen my name pop up recently on your last few weekly Q&As on youtube.  May 2nd will be mine and my girlfriend's first on Freedom of the Seas, and November 12th with Harmony of the Seas when I turn half a century old.  It was time for us to try a different cruise line other than Princess and Carnival.  Thanks to you, Royal Caribbean has started to become a slight obsession.    

Your content started appearing often as I was doing research after booking Freedom and Harmony.  Before I knew it, I just had to subscribe, and I'm not one to easily subscribe to anything.  Your youtube content is so valuable, educational and I've learned so much about Royal Caribbean.  Next thing I knew, I started visiting your blog and just had to join.  And here I am!  It's amazing how much information there is from you and your members.  You can definitely bet on me spreading the word about your blog/channel and supporting when I can. 

I look forward to your Monday live chats about..."the most important thing in the Whole Wide World, how many days till YOUR next Royal Caribbean cruise?"

Best,

Aron

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 3:05 PM, FF86 said:

Joined! Partner an I definitely wanted to support such a wonderful endeavor! 

Thank you so much!

On 4/15/2022 at 10:27 PM, Aron_Ross said:

Thanks to you, Royal Caribbean has started to become a slight obsession.    

So glad you found us here!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
22 hours ago, ZBrady said:

Matt - just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work to make RCB a reality! You are the #1 resource to keep me from going crazy when not on a cruise. Long live RCB; cheers! 🍹

Thank you so much!

19 hours ago, asquared17 said:

we also joined today!! so happy to be able to give back to such a great group + resources. you all have been so helpful and truly key in helping us plan our best vacations ever. our contribution might not be much but it's a token of our HUGE appreciation!! THANK YOU!!🥳

I really appreciate your support, thank you!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Doug_Texas said:

I just joined but now am IT confused.  Used my standard blog login and password to join.  I made the user name my standard login to join.  Now I have separate identities.  Do I still use royalcaribbeanblog.com or change to patreon.com/RoyalCaribbeanBlog?  Are my previous posts linked?

The Insider program is through Patreon, which is a completely different site than here. So you’ll have a login for that and a login for these message boards.  

• 1 month later...