Anyone know when the 30% off fare sale is?

Jill

I can't remember when this is.  I want to say around Christmas?  We're booked on Freedom at the end of March and I want to catch the 30% off sale as it's their biggest discount of the year.  Last year I saved over $800 on our Oasis cruise when I called to make final payment, the rep said the fares had dropped and gave me a refund!

5 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

How is 30% off sale better than the 50% one that is going on now?? Am I having a blonde moment??

It's generally better if you have three or more people in the same room because BOGO offer only applies to first 2 passengers.

21 hours ago, coneyraven said:

Think about it .... usually, the 50% is referencing the second guest...

In the case of a 30% Off sale, that's off of everyone, so, for two people, you're getting a total of 60% Off as opposed to 50% off.

Just to clarify - BOGO 50% off works out to 25% for both

30% is still 30% regardless of the number of people.

$1000 cruise for BOGO 50% is $1,500 for 2

$1000 cruise for 30% off is $1,400 for 2, a 5% difference.

18 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

@Matt Is this calendar that you are referring to, is it available for anyone to look at? Where can we find these dates?

No, it's something that was shared with me that I'm not allowed to share.  Just for reference so I can get blog posts together and whatnot.