Symphony video

Transatlantic booked!  Looking forward to 12 nights with the prettiest sister.  Boardwalk balcony.  

In the words of @Traveler, "To blog or not to blog".  I've got 250 days to ponder. 

Now I've got to decide when to book Hooked.  

And dare I say it?  I'm not sure I should in case he pulls a fast one.  It might be possible.  Maybe.  Or I might jinx it.  I might just beat @Matt onto a ship.  I'm so tried of following in his wake...

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

Transatlantic booked!  Looking forward to 12 nights with the prettiest sister.  Boardwalk balcony.  

In the words of @Traveler, "To blog or not to blog".  I've got 250 days to ponder. 

And dare I say it?  I'm not sure I should in case he pulls a fast one.  It might be possible.  Maybe.  Or I might jinx it.  I might just beat @Matt onto a ship.  I'm so tried of following in his wake...

You're blogging! Nothing to ponder. ?

3 hours ago, twangster said:

Let me know about Hooked. I am so Hook.

4 hours ago, twangster said:

I am 95 percent that I am booking Symphony for my Spring break in April 2020. Hook is my first priority.

5 hours ago, twangster said:

Will the Aqua Theatre and waterslides be the open on transatlantic in April?

We were considering booking on Symphony while she is in the Med this summer but lack of sea days to enjoy the ship put us off. 

Transatlantic could be do-able though...

12 hours ago, twangster said:

My first visit to Symphony will not be until November, so you got me beat!