Excited?

Diane S

Should I be excited we scored a good deal?  Husband just received a phone call from RC, offering us an upgrade from a Superior balcony room to an Owners Suite, for an additional $1200 for the 2 of us.  This means we are getting a 7 day cruise, in an owners suite for a total of $3200.   

I am hesitant to get excited.   

That sounds like a pretty darn good deal to me, especially for an Owner's Suite! They may not cost as much as a Star class suite on the newest ships, but they still go for a pretty penny. I'd say definitely worth getting excited about!

Congratulations on the upgrade offer! Please do let us know the ship and sailing.

1 hour ago, Diane S said:

Adventure of the Sea

November 4-11

Leaving out of San Juan, PR 

Ahhh, if you mean November 4-11 of this year, I'd wager that's why it's such a good offer. In all likelihood, someone had that room booked and then canceled it after Maria hit (maybe with Royal offering future cruise credit at the time, since it would have been well past final payment), or it was still open and now they were finding it a very hard sell because the hurricane had hit and few were willing to fly out there with things still a relative mess.