Beverage Package

mworkman

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Just the usual no-sale, sale

Just the usual no-sale, sail.

I would be interested to know what the cost of a deluxe drink package is when you first board the ship. We'll be on the Allure next year March 25th and April 1st, B2B. Right now RC is offering a discounted deluxe drink package for the week of March 25th but nothing for the week of April 1st. So, if the price is right I may just hold off and buy the package on board on April 1st. Thanks!:27_sunglasses:

46 minutes ago, Mcohen1993 said:

I’m still waiting for my drink package to reduce. Harmony for April 21 and it has said $55 a day for as far as I been looking. Once it goes down I will cancel and rebook it. Will use savings for excursions if they are still available.

Lots of time.  Check the week of US Thanksgiving, often sales then.  Maybe over Christmas, President's Day, random weekends, etc.  Check the message boards here frequently, @Matt  often posts when a sale is announced.  

haha...I think they must.....at 81.25 per person per day...and now u HAVE to double it....that's serious coin....I am sure Canadians don't make up a big amount of their revenue but at some point its going to start hurting them....or maybe I am just one of those Canadians NOT loaded with cash....lol

1 hour ago, monctonguy said:

haha...I think they must.....at 81.25 per person per day...and now u HAVE to double it....that's serious coin....I am sure Canadians don't make up a big amount of their revenue but at some point its going to start hurting them....or maybe I am just one of those Canadians NOT loaded with cash....lol

Keep checking cruise planner (maybe Black Friday ?) - my Jan 2018 sailing on allure end up being 63 CAD/pp (incl gratuities)  :)