Someone is blogging the world cruise on TikTok

Oh trust me #UltimateWorldCruise had Tiktok by the throat for the first two weeks or so. Since I was already (via algorithim) on the "cruisetok" side of tiktok, I started seeing lots of them and through that realized that cruisers and noncruisers alike were HOOKED on the idea. I think the accessibility of Royal Caribbean makes it so fascinating. I mean Oceania does world cruises every year but no one cared to talk about those Lol. And I'm pretty sure Viking has been in the world cruise game for a while too...

But yeah, there's actually several people vlogging it in different ways and many of the people documenting their experiences have met up and become friends (or at least friendly). I saw a funny video with a Full House style theme introducing the "cast" of the World Cruise hahaha

It's the Internet, and one can do wonderous things with a computer these days. There was a recent story on CNN or Fox News website about the Tic Tac craze on the world cruise. The one video snippet I could watch on the website (don't do any of the social media sites) looked suspiciously................contrived, shall we say? Can't even remember who the 'influencer' was, though they seemed more under the influence.

Clicks+Ads=$$$$.

15 hours ago, JFCruise said:

This person on Reddit has been posting pics every day or almost every day. If anyone is interested in following, or hates the idea of TikTok like me.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Bruin144/

Bruin has been my favorite- just some random pics and a few remarks every day, but some cool looks into the little things like Community message boards and bottles being taped to the bars for rough waters...

2 hours ago, Fuzzywuzzy said:

TikTok is the most inane and senseless use of the internet to date. Not worth wasting your time on.

Idk....I've gotten some great recipes and book recommendations. I get concentrated cat videos to break up the end of the world and of course...mini cruise vlogs. Plus...idk...some funny folks on there. I'll always love me a good Karen skit

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly, I'd be surprised if there weren't any social media bloggers/vloggers for the World Cruise.  You pay $100,000 a person...it would make sense to upload some short videos and try to monetize them to make back some of that cost.  That's just me thinking out loud.

The byproduct of these tiktoks and youtube is that we get to see what the burn out rate, drama, and other things associated with an extended cruise is like.  I know that my wife and I are interested in the World Cruise, but hesitant about the burn out.