Oasis for 2025

Sweety

My general statement would be if you like one Oasis class ship, you'll like them all, you just may have most or least favorites depending upon personal preferences.

Pros and cons are subjective. The lack of amped features on Allure are a pro for some and a con for others.

The differences are stuff like slides on Oasis that aren't on Allure, Playmakers on Oasis instead of Sabor, Portside BBQ on Oasis (people seem to like it, I've never tried it), Crown Lounge is much nicer on Allure b/c it's in the old location, not in the basement (if that applies or matters), the shows are obviously different if that matters, etc.

I'm not trying to blow you off but my first statement sums up my feelings. If you want to try Oasis, I see zero reason not to.

1 hour ago, Sweety said:

I am thinking about booking Oasis for 2025. Please tell me the cons and pros. I have been on Allure three times. I always wanted to go on the Oasis.

Oasis is the oldest but stacks up with the best of them due to the AMP. We really enjoy this ship and will be sailing her 2024 for NYE on the S. Caribbean route! 

44 minutes ago, Sweety said:

I have decided to wait until February 2024 when the rest of the cruise schedule is released.

That was my plan all along as I was never interested in Star (or Icon). However, as I've posted numerous times since I'm the resident weirdo who is content to sail on Wonder over and over to the same ports just b/c I can drive to PC in an hour and I did really like Wonder...

Common sense says that Wonder will continue doing the 7N's out of PC until Star takes over in August. Since Wonder wasn't released with the earlier 6-8N Caribbean ships, it doesn't technically fit into any of the remaining categories. Its 3/4's should be released the week of 2/12 so its remaining 7N's could also be released that week... or the week after with the "other Caribbean"... or at some random time in between now and then.