Online Check-In (on the website)

PG Cruiser

For me…usually it’s a bit of a chore trying to check in. Sometimes, but not often, it goes smoothly. Whether I choose to check in on the app or on the website.

But I find that most of the time…there’s an issue. It’s frustrating to keep getting the message ‘Check in has checked out’ when I know check in is open. 
I switch from one device to another trying to get access. Sometimes I restart my device (smartphone or iPad) and that solves the issue. 
I know it doesn’t make much sense…but it happens.

Persistence pays off…eventually. Good luck!

10 hours ago, PG Cruiser said:

Is online check-in no longer available on the Royal website?  

I cannot find any link or button to take me to the usual check in page/screen. I can only see this:

image.thumb.png.3759b480b852e5fe9501ef27d1354c2c.png

I tried this route, but it took me back to "Upcoming Cruises"

image.thumb.png.dadd2f7d8644845f598509541fd78858.png

What happens when you click on "View check in procedures "?

1 hour ago, F1guynz said:

We checked in on the website today for our cruise in November. After logging in it is available as an option on our list of upcoming cruises.

I'm guessing the online check-in on the website is not available for my sailing on Grandeur.  The options are missing from my Cruise Planner. I've already tried different web browsers.

image.thumb.png.3520e726a82d4201109c423b9858eb45.png

This is such a mess, IMO.  More than half the time, the app will not let me check in.  The last 3 cruises in a row, I have had to get out of bed and go to the computer to sign in....and the arrival times have been well past 10:30.  I absolutely hate the app (and it know how I feel about it) and if we actually canNOT use the computer to check in now, I'm not sure how I will check in.  So annoying.