Closet space on Explorer.

Vathy

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Closet space on Explorer.

Welcome to the message boards.

There's enough storage space within reason. Some people pack a lot (*cough @Lovetocruise2002 cough*), while others are lighter packers.

I think you'll find a sufficient amount of storage, but you won't have an overwhelming amount of storage on a ship like Explorer.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Some people pack a lot (*cough @Lovetocruise2002 cough*), while others are lighter packers.

Guilty! I do pack a lot. Good thing Hubby is a light packer lol

Jokes aside, most cruise cabins are designed in a way to maximize space. There a lot of little drawers, cupboards that can be used for storage too. 

Having sailed on Explorer and her sister ships, you should not have any issues with the storage space. Just finished a 9 day cruise on another cruise line (sorry Royal my son booked this one) and there were only three small thin drawers and small closet space with half taken up by the said drawers. And this was in a spacious cabin for 5 people! Fortunately the wife and I packed very little since I was restricted to one drawer. Can't wait until our next Royal cruise later this month where we will have ample room to store our goodies. Will never complain again about the storage space on our Royal ships.