MCO to Port Canaveral Transport

OK. Just booked a last minute Mariner trip for September at a great rate. Little freaked out. Never sailed hurricane season before. Also never did labadie before. So much can wrong. LOL.

Anyway. Usually rent car to Port Canaveral but rate is crazy high. 

What shuttle service picks up at airport and gets you to port by 10am? I know one requires booking a private car if you want to arrive before 11 or 12pm. I just can't remember who does what? Suggestions please? Thanks!

29 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait said:

Just booked a last minute Mariner trip for September at a great rate.

I saw some good GGG prices (a rarity from PC these days). Would have booked one if it worked for us. Enjoy!

We were on her 15 years ago and some of the additions (like Playmakers) make her one of the better Voyager class ships, IMO.

Have you priced Uber and Lyft? Just throwing it out there.

I know Matt has taken Lyft from his house and it costs him (round trip) right around what parking for a 7-night cruise is (I asked him after he mentioned it b/c he lives very close to where I do, about an hour from the port, closer to Disney than MCO).

We are taking Mariner 9/29 - 10/7 and booked Cruise Control Transportation to take us from MCO to Port Canaveral and back.  We are staying at an MCO-area hotel the night before the cruise so they are picking us up at the hotel the morning of 9/29.  Our flight home (out of MCO) is on the afternoon of 10/7 so they are taking us from the cruise terminal to MCO that day.

Since it's just the wife and me, this option is way cheaper than Uber/Lyft and gave us the flexibility of picking us up at the hotel the morning of embarkation and taking us back to the airport on disembarkation day.