Luggage Tags???

rjac

Embarking on The Radiance OTS in 36 days. Have accomplished all the required-on board check-in and have our set sail passes. The only thing missing are the luggage tags. On previous cruises with Royal they were available just after the 90 day window. What's going on? Thanks.

rjac😎

36 minutes ago, CynBeth said:

At 30 days out I had gotten an e-mail with the cruise documents attached and the luggage tag was on the last page. There was only one so had to make several copies.

Wow. I've never received such an email.  Instead, I've always had to look on the website. 

One quick hint. When I download the pdf of the tags, I can open them in a browser and add our names in the blank. That way, the names are clearly legible when printed. 

18 hours ago, CynBeth said:

At 30 days out I had gotten an e-mail with the cruise documents attached and the luggage tag was on the last page. There was only one so had to make several copies.

Same. We had the ‘no docs’ message after signing in 45 days out. This past week right at the 30 day mark the email came with cruise docs/luggage tags attached.