JLMoran

Drink packages on Cruise Planner 290 Days Out!

On 6/17/2017 at 0:18 PM, HighlandBoy said:

I got the email earlier today saying that I could save up to 30% on my Oct sailing on Oasis so logged in to see how much I could save. Amazingly it would now cost 15% MORE to book the same package, must have got a great deal when I booked. :10_wink: 

I learned this lesson earlier this year too when WiFi discount was reduced and I was waiting to buy it.  Key is to buy something and lock in the price to prevent against this sort of scenario.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I learned this lesson earlier this year too when WiFi discount was reduced and I was waiting to buy it.  Key is to buy something and lock in the price to prevent against this sort of scenario.

Yeah, I'm seeing the Deluxe Beverage Package @ $52 or Deluxe + Voom @ $56 on my upcoming Majesty sailing just after Thanksgiving.  That's not much better than the usual $55, but I went ahead and bought Deluxe + Voom to lock something in.

I've been checking the Cruise Planner every single weekend.  Hopefully a better sale comes along between now and then.  Maybe the 4th of July will pleasantly surprise us. :)