Recommendation/Suggestion Suite Class Perk

Loops

Having just completed a seven day cruise on The Harmony OTS as a grand suite guest I was very pleased that the complimentary beer and wine was available in the Coastal Kitchen from 11AM to 11PM.  My recommendation is that this same service be provided at the suite deck bar.  It was somewhat inconvenient to have to leave the suite deck and go to the CK to participate and get refills.

I'll be grabbing far more free SL drinks on Wonder in June when my GS is SL-adjacent than I did on Harmony last year. I'm not even a huge drinker but when your cabin is literally connected to the SL, it will be hard not to pop in for something (could just be a soda but will more likely be a beer or a Truly, not a wine drinker) every time I'm going to/from my cabin.

Don't mean to hijack this one but it goes along with the suite lounge drinks topic. But if I'm a suite guest eating in coastal kitchen during the suite cocktail happy hour 4:30-8:30pm. Do I get "free" cocktails during dinner? I seem to remember this being the case when we were on the Symphony in 2020.  

Also, this may or may not work but it definitely did for us. A nice tip to the suite lounge bar tender on hour 1 of the first day and they won't bat an eye about handing over 3 or 4 coors lights unopened for you to take back to your room and place in your suite fridge. Will this be the case with every suite lounge? No. But it definitely worked for us! 

2 hours ago, CruiseRoyalDad said:

Don't mean to hijack this one but it goes along with the suite lounge drinks topic. But if I'm a suite guest eating in coastal kitchen during the suite cocktail happy hour 4:30-8:30pm. Do I get "free" cocktails during dinner? I seem to remember this being the case when we were on the Symphony in 2020.  

Also, this may or may not work but it definitely did for us. A nice tip to the suite lounge bar tender on hour 1 of the first day and they won't bat an eye about handing over 3 or 4 coors lights unopened for you to take back to your room and place in your suite fridge. Will this be the case with every suite lounge? No. But it definitely worked for us! 

There was no problem getting 5 or 6 Truly’s or beer or wine of your choice (limited by what you can carry) from the Suite Lounge to take on the road.  And, yes, you can get a variety of cocktails from 4:30 to 8PM (just no frozen drinks) including during dinner and it does help a great deal to “duke” your waiter early in the cruise.

3 hours ago, Loops said:

There was no problem getting 5 or 6 Truly’s or beer or wine of your choice (limited by what you can carry) from the Suite Lounge to take on the road.  And, yes, you can get a variety of cocktails from 4:30 to 8PM (just no frozen drinks) including during dinner and it does help a great deal to “duke” your waiter early in the cruise.

Did you have the drink package getting truly’s or they are included in the drinks from 11-11?

• 2 months later...
Just now, mmooreark said:

Are bottled waters available in the suite lounge?  I thought I saw in a video they were just in a fridge in the lounge, but now I can't find it.  I just want to make sure we don't need to get bottled water somewhere else.

On Oasis class ships you can get bottled water at the suite lounge bar from 11a-11p. The rest of the ships you can get it during Happy Hour in the evenings (usually 5p-8p).