When is a Glass not a Glass? When it's a Pitcher?

IRMO12HD

10 hours ago, twangster said:

If a pitcher is a (large) glass of beer then using the same logic you could argue that a pitcher should be eligible for a diamond drink voucher with just the overage billed.  

Good luck in your quest!

Thanks for your support!  I plan on testing my hypothesis on Navigator in 48 days -- but if anyone cares to do a recon before then, I'd love to hear about it!

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Symphony let us use the Diamond vouchers on a pitcher in Playmakers. The only disappointment is that the draft selection on that ship is abysmal.

How many vouchers to get a pitcher? Or was it cost of a pitcher minus $14 for a single voucher?

17 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Symphony let us use the Diamond vouchers on a pitcher in Playmakers. The only disappointment is that the draft selection on that ship is abysmal.

@AshleyDillo was that the Diamond vouchers or the 50% off a glass of wine/beer?  My hypothesis deals with the latter -- as in, will the 50% off coupon apply to a (plastic, not glass) pitcher of beer in Playmakers?

8 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

@AshleyDillo was that the Diamond vouchers or the 50% off a glass of wine/beer?  My hypothesis deals with the latter -- as in, will the 50% off coupon apply to a (plastic, not glass) pitcher of beer in Playmakers?

She said diamond vouchers in her post. The 50% off coupons apply at every level of C&A and aren't the same as vouchers.

On 3/9/2023 at 7:39 AM, HeWhoWaits said:

How many vouchers to get a pitcher? Or was it cost of a pitcher minus $14 for a single voucher?

They took $14 off the price.

On 3/10/2023 at 1:01 AM, IRMO12HD said:

The vouchers, not the 50% off. You can always ask. Our waiter had to ask a supervisor and got the ok.

My hypothesis has now devolved into two quests:

Hypothesis/Question 1.  (Can I) use the 50% off a glass of wine or beer (common to all C&A Members) to get 50% off a (glass?) pitcher of beer in Playmakers for a net price of $9.00.

Hyptothesis/Question 2.  (Can I) use one of my Diamond drink vouchers toward a pitcher of beer in Playmakers for an equivalent $14 off the $18 price for a net price of $4.00

So guess what!  in 9 days I'll be able to test both of my hypotheses.  I'll be sure to report back 🙂