Grand Suite…what’s included?

PPPJJ-GCVAB

So since I have never stayed in a suite and have no clue…I need an answer for my brother who IS staying in one in January.  He is currently Platinum.  Does he and his wife need to purchase the drink or refreshment package for their cruise.  He believes he can get free drinks while in CK and in his suite but I thought he would still have to have a package in order to get any drinks.  His wife said there will be water bottles in the room each day.  He asked that I find out for him exactly what staying in a GS includes.

Thanks in advance for your responses to clarify.

Got it. Here's off the top of my head, for a GS (Sky class) on Oasis:

- 1 Voom login per person in the cabin

- Suite Lounge access, with 11a-11p beer and wine, and happy hour cocktails around 5p-8p (give or take). No free drinks in the cabin, by the way

- water in the room on arrival only. Additional water can be obtained at the Suite Lounge

- Coastal Kitchen available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

- Free room service, including from the MDR during MDR hours

I'm sure others will have more info, too!

Access to the suite sun deck - nice and quiet up there if that's your jam.

Suite Concierge will reach out prior to the cruise - so if any shows are of interest that's the time to request a reservation.

Suite boarding area - although everything is so fast these days you almost don't need it.  Just more comfy seating in the terminal and sometimes some snacks.

Suite passengers do not have access to drinks throughout the ship - so if that's important a beverage package might be in order.

Don't forget - 2 bottles of wine per stateroom are permitted... 

Since CK and the SL will be together or close on those ships, any drink ordered during happy hour (5-8:30pm) will be free. If they order beer, wine, soft drinks and bottled water during the 11-11 hours they will also be free. However, if they want a jack and coke, mai tai, etc. not during happy hour, they will have to pay.