Jump to content

Anthem of the Seas - Feb 4, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023 (8 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Anthem of the Seas - Feb 4, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023 (8 Night Bahamas & Perfect Day Cruise)

I'll be there too. Had to book this one after seeing that as of when I booked it, Anthem was the only ship scheduled for Coco Cay on the 9th. Hopefully that holds up. That's the only bad thing about Coco Cay. Two big ships almost overwhelm it. The following week they are scheduled to be alone at Coco Cay as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Love cruising on the Anthem out of NJ in winter. The Solarium is the best place to be during sail out…fully enclosed in glass, heated, surrounded by tropical plants and trees, sipping a cool drink, maybe lounging in the hot tub or the cascading pool. Beautiful view at the very front of the ship as we sail out of the harbor, under the Verrazano Bridge with just meters clearance. Or, if you have kids under 16, in the family pool just behind the Solarium…heated, covered in glass, large space with hot tubs and the pool bar. The Anthem is a beautiful cold weather ship with lots of inside activities…and then, as the weather warms, the outside pool and sun decks are beautiful! The NorthStar, Rockwall, FlowRider and the iFly are great activities. And the SeaPlex is great! Don’t miss the shows…We Will Rock You in the Royal Theater and Spectra’s Cabaret in the fantastic Two70 venue with the robot screens are wonderful. Enjoy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

We just changed from a same week 3N/4N b2b on Mariner to this sailing.  
 

We live in Maine, and after enjoying not flying for our cruise last week out of Boston, we decided to change to this so we can do another no fly cruise. 
 

We’re thinking of taking the Amtrak Acela out of Boston down to Newark Penn Station then a Lyft to the port.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This will be our third time on Anthem! It's so easy to just drive to port from Long Island. Excited for the extra day since the previous two have been 7 day trips. Debating whether or not to stay on board in Miami or do an everglades tour. This might be our only chance for that so it's a tough decision!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KevinK said:

This will be my second time on Anthem, traveling solo.  90 days to go.  My first Anthem will be on this up coming Nov. 20th.  14 days to go..  Can't wait...

Thanksgiving aboard Anthem. Nice.

11 hours ago, jejojoju said:

This will be our third time on Anthem! It's so easy to just drive to port from Long Island. Excited for the extra day since the previous two have been 7 day trips. Debating whether or not to stay on board in Miami or do an everglades tour. This might be our only chance for that so it's a tough decision!

Did the Everglades excursion last month. Saw some alligators in the wild and a short live alligator show with an alligator handler. Came home and started watching the Netflix show Wild Croc Territory. Very impressive creatures and a fun excursion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, teddy said:

I forgot all about check in.  App won’t work for me, so I’ll try on the computer when I get home 

Scratch that. 
 

I just deleted and reinstalled the app and was able to check in.  10-1030 was available but I picked 1030-11.  We’re coming down morning of and I don’t want to stress. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has the entertainment booking window opened yet?

My inlaws are on this sailing, and they keep asking me questions...I haven't sailed Quantum class since 2015, yet they keep thinking I have all the answers.  They are asking what they will need to pre-book.  I told them probably anything in the theater. Anything else?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/26/2022 at 9:12 PM, KathyC said:

Has the entertainment booking window opened yet?

My inlaws are on this sailing, and they keep asking me questions...I haven't sailed Quantum class since 2015, yet they keep thinking I have all the answers.  They are asking what they will need to pre-book.  I told them probably anything in the theater. Anything else?

As far as I know, you still have to wait until onboard to book shows. I will say this though, back in November barely any of the shows required reservations. And the ship was at 100%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

My wife, 1 year old daughter and I will be coming down from Buffalo for this cruise. I’m a first timer and my wife hasn’t been on a cruise since she was a girl. We are very much looking forward to a break from the Buffalo winter. 
 

We are looking forward to meeting people and seeing all that Anthem of the Seas has to offer!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, RyanM said:

Hey everyone!

My wife, 1 year old daughter and I will be coming down from Buffalo for this cruise. I’m a first timer and my wife hasn’t been on a cruise since she was a girl. We are very much looking forward to a break from the Buffalo winter. 
 

We are looking forward to meeting people and seeing all that Anthem of the Seas has to offer!

Welcome aboard!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome all first timers! The Anthem is a wonderful ship; this will be our third time on her. @RyanM if you would like to utilize the nursery for your 1yo, you will need to head to Adventure Ocean on boarding day to sign them up for hours. You do have to pay for the nursery - I believe it's $6/hour - but imo it's worth every penny. The crew working there is wonderful and so good with the kids. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...