Parking-Cape liberty cruise port New Jersey

1 hour ago, ColleenV said:

We are sailing next week on Adventure out of Port Liberty. We have a 10:30 boarding time. How early are we able to get into the port to park?

I did the Adventure sailing on May 31. We had a 10:30 check in and arrived about 10:40 (no thanks to my son) dropped off our luggage and continued on to park,  The outdoor parking lot was for Adventure unless you are handicapped parking or doing a B2B in which case you get the indoor garage.

as far as when the gated outdoor parking opened , I couldn’t say, since we were late, but,  the parking attendants were slow….and given the amount of cars in the lot I would think it opened about 10:00am or so…maybe a bit earlier.  The reason entry was slow was we paid for parking, the guy needed a credit/debit from all (no cash) and he had to swipe the card and printed receipts….his printer crapped out. Ugh 😂 

after parking you had an option to wait for their shuttle to take you back to the terminal or walk about the length of 5 NYC blocks to get to the terminal. We walked, using their tented area to walk gif mist of that walk. 

when we disembarked Adventure they had exit times up to 9:00/9:15. I imagine if you show that early there may be issue with cars leaving the gated lot…I did not notice anyone taking payment or any cars arriving at 8:45 when I left the ship.