Hopefully stupid question

mickjacket

Reminds me of when my family and I were sitting in the theatre waiting for the show (Anthem Dec 24th cruise). A woman sat down two seats from my son and asked if anyone was sitting there. My son said no. She then proceeded to cough for at least 2 minutes facing my son without even covering her face or turning the other way. After awhile, I looked over since there could have been something seriously wrong with her. But no one came over and she finally stopped when the lights went down. 

It almost seemed like she was just coughing to make us move. She didn't make one coughing noise throughout the 1.5 hr show. 

Needless to say, my son didn't drink the beverage he had set on the side of the coughing woman and just tossed it after the show.

That was the first and only time we heard anyone cough that noticeably. I don't think people notice one or two coughs or sneeze since that could happen for any reason.

I just thought it was strange for someone to sit beside us and start coughing for that long and not seem in distress. I'm glad we had to wear a mask...otherwise, she'd be coughing in our faces.🙄

No issues with coughing.  However if you are in an elevator and there are people without masks on properly or at all and you start coughing a few times they tend to put masks on as they should or likely rethink their thoughts on not wearing one.  Did it a couple times just to mess with people.