Just off the Symphony 12/4-12/11(Western Caribbean) Happy to answer any questions!

DLJ2020

On 12/12/2021 at 5:54 PM, DieHappy said:

Did you try specialty dinning?  What was your favorite?  Did you have any issues booking a reservation, we have the ultimate dinning package and plan on eating at a specialty restaurant almost every night if possible.  

We just did this. It was easy to book and made reservations for every night. 150 CP is by far our favorite! Waiter Ben that works there is the absolute BEST!

1 hour ago, Walt Golas said:

We are traveling with a group of 24.  June 11th,  Did you notice if groups were around? We also have a 3 and 6 year old in the group which we are finding is creating problems with vaxx non-vaxx status.

Any others in same situation??

I saw a few large groups. I understand traveling with vaxxed and non-vaxxed can make things a headache for sure. Maybe things will change before you sail. 

9 hours ago, MomOf6 said:

Any "secret" places to go or things to do that aren't published?

We learned to make reservations for My Time Dining for breakfast. The Windjammer was CRAZY in the mornings, especially on port days. You could get a lot of the same menu items as the buffet in a much less crowded and crazy environment. A relaxing way to start the morning, and we loved that. We also enjoyed the card room on deck 14. A great place to play games as a group. Usually not busy and quiet. 

On 12/14/2021 at 2:46 PM, MomOf6 said:

Do you have a copy of the Cruise Compass?

Yes! Hoping to get them scanned in the next couple of days. There was no showing of Hairspray on our sailing. I was a little disappointed. But most of the items should stay pretty close to the same.

45 minutes ago, DLJ2020 said:

Yes! Hoping to get them scanned in the next couple of days. There was no showing of Hairspray on our sailing. I was a little disappointed. But most of the items should stay pretty close to the same.

Wow, that’s crazy. We are on the 5 nighter this Saturday so that makes me think we may miss that or Flight unfortunately. It’s going to be interesting to see what they manage to salvage from the 7 night itinerary.