Wifi-1 free day for Diamond Plus on a 3 or 4 day cruise?

17 hours ago, twangster said:

Offer letters for on board here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/25934-crown-anchor-on-board-offers-2021-edition/#comment-281822

D+ gets $51.98 off any full voyage Voom plan purchased on the ship.  (not available pre-cruise) 

Have you done the math for pre-cruise purchase vs onboard purchase with the discount?  Which was lower?

7 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

Have you done the math for pre-cruise purchase vs onboard purchase with the discount?  Which was lower?

I stopped doing the math when I made Pinnacle.  Voom is complimentary for Pinnacle.  

Perhaps you could take up the Voom comparison price model challenge. 

My old formula was based on a solo cruiser.  I was going to get more sophisticated by incorporating two device plans for a cruising couple at each level of C&A but then I made Pinnacle.  🙂 

8 minutes ago, twangster said:

I stopped doing the math when I made Pinnacle.  Voom is complimentary for Pinnacle.  

My old formula was based on a solo cruiser.  I was going to get more sophisticated by incorporating two device plans for a cruising couple at each level of C&A but then I made Pinnacle.  🙂 

Congrats on making Pinnacle🤩

Diamond gets one 24 hour period of Voom and D+ gets 48 hours. We have used the free Voom on several cruises to check in for our flights home and/or check in for an upcoming cruise so we can get the earliest check in time. You do it through the Royal App and it is real easy. It is 24 or 48 hours from the time you log on, not to the end of the day. We did ours in the afternoons so we could check into our flight home and early the next morning to check in on a cruise, just worked out that way. Also remember you have 48 hours as D+ and your significant other has 48 hours. We also use that to stretch out our phone on time.

12 hours ago, twangster said:

Dear Crown and Anchor Society, can you please downgrade our friend twangster to Diamond so he can keep on doing the math and the research for us lazy cruisers?