Rags1

As Garth Brooks said, “Think I’ll Slip On Down To The O-Asis” - Jan 26th - Star Class

Cupcake Class. Our task was to make a frog. This is not the the first time in my life that I have failed😂

The little cutie came in just as we were finishing so Kaitlyn invited her to join in the fun!

Next up: The Escape Room. Seriously hope there’s no frogs involved. 

4D595C1E-00E2-47D0-AA9B-C4E2138FC6B6.jpeg

F6432963-D88A-43E1-BC16-E6191376FF8F.jpeg

B3371CF3-ABAA-4A9C-89AB-C5845D8E4C83.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Will he still be on board March 15th?

I’m old and don’t remember anything anymore. The ladies know that one of the handsome studs is leaving in 118 days but they don’t know if it’s Marco or Djuro. I’ll find out for sure later but I think he’ll still be here. You’ll love him @Lovetocruise2002  

15 minutes ago, Rags1 said:

I’m old and don’t remember anything anymore. The ladies know that one of the handsome studs is leaving in 118 days but they don’t know if it’s Marco or Djuro. I’ll find out for sure later but I think he’ll still be here. You’ll love him @Lovetocruise2002  

Cool.  Let me know. lol

Here is the current status:  The.  Food.  Coma. Has.  Arrived.  !! Lunch at Playmakers.  Snacks in the room.  Dinner at Izumi.  It’s not the luggage that will be overweight on the flight home...it’ll be us.  

Off to see the headliner show soon.  Tomorrow Taylor and I will head out on an excursion driving our own dune buggy to snorkel at a beach.  I think food will be involved.  The other ladies will stay on the ship and lay around the empty pool.  

P.S.  The loft projection TV system here was changed during the “amplification”.  I think the only soul that knows how to use it is still in Cadiz. 😂  

This is really hard for me to say but it’s day..S....I...X.  Always goes by way too fast!  This morning Taylor and we’re up and out at around 650 for our excursion. We ate a bite at the Jammer.  The others were having breakfast delivered to the suite at 8. We went down to Studio B. At this point both of us were going through Star Class withdrawals. We had to sit with people we didn’t even know!,😂😂. After about 30 minutes we walked down the pier to the nice guides holding the various excursion signs. We only chose our tour yesterday and really picked it at random. Sounded like fun. Dune Buggy and snorkeling. Not at the same time though😁. I had visions of being loaded onto a bus or van and being taken to a place where we would chug along in cool dune buggies down sandy roads lined with palm trees. Nope. We walked about three blocks from the pier to find our buggy parking lot. Each is a four seater. Taylor and I got two passengers, a Bf and Gf in their 20’s. They rode with us because they couldn’t drive a stick shift. Youth.  They were reassured after I told them I haven’t been involved in an auto accident since we left Miami. And off we went. About 15-18 little buggies filled with tourists. Driving through town. Around horses, trucks, busses, motorcycles.  Through traffic circles. I’m amazed this tour even exists. During our lunch stop folks were eating chicken tacos and slamming tequila. Before driving back!  It was awesome😄. Our snorkel stop was at beautiful little beach area. Taylor had never snorkeled before. I had done it years ago before God made fish. But we pressed on. Donned the vests, masks and fins that I’m sure were sanitized in a bucket of tequila or something. We saw some beautiful fish and amazing coral. We spent about an hour there before we took the buggy brigade back on the road to our lunch stop. You basically drive around the entire island before you get back to the port. We made a memory and that’s what this is all about. 
Tonight dinner is in CK. Then we have the comedy show. I’m hearing rumors of laser tag, we shall see. 
I hear that our friend Djuro just might have been reading this blog. If that’s true Taylor and I missed you today!  I’ll see you tonight my friend. 

0E08412C-ABEF-44D7-B21C-916482E59099.jpeg

6227521C-3452-4CC2-A349-53DCC981D193.jpeg

0DF94C0F-2F6C-4853-A290-423F435D1E3F.jpeg

2A96009F-9F8B-4E29-BD9B-32C95C4681A3.jpeg

0A81930B-3723-407E-95D2-DD5D07E3EF49.jpeg

7B31E9C1-564F-41FA-9608-8CA3CEDAAEE9.jpeg

FDC507F6-E51F-4C27-BDC3-4B72F7E4623B.jpeg

BAFD5893-DD7C-4AB5-9DFC-0F9BE60F9842.jpeg

BB55D506-409D-45BD-943C-FBD68265EDF8.jpeg

EC066B42-7ABA-4A55-86D6-B5B2ED00BA25.jpeg

02DFA701-A880-4950-B080-E8E34E8E854D.jpeg

79205106-FEEE-46B3-AAA2-D4A3B5EBDB05.jpeg

23BF91C2-76BC-490D-A711-DAE440696DB7.jpeg

I’m sitting in the suite lounge posting about the day in Cozumel. And suddenly I realize that something has been missing on this trip. I’ve now sat through 5 performances in the main theater. There is no popcorn!!!  I’m on a mission now to find out why. Maybe the Cats eat it...

26 minutes ago, Rags1 said:

I’m sitting in the suite lounge posting about the day in Cozumel. And suddenly I realize that something has been missing on this trip. I’ve now sat through 5 performances in the main theater. There is no popcorn!!!  I’m on a mission now to find out why. Maybe the Cats eat it...

I didn't remember smelling it at all on Oasis!

4 hours ago, Rags1 said:

They rode with us because they couldn’t drive a stick shift. Youth.

It's wasted on the young. 😉 

4 hours ago, Rags1 said:

They were reassured after I told them I haven’t been involved in an auto accident since we left Miami.

BAAAA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Just now, Rags1 said:

I didn’t see it but the family said the machine was alive and well this afternoon on the boardwalk. 😀

Showed D11 your post just after you posted it.  Her response was, "They better fix it!  Popcorn on Royal is one of my favourite things."

I will pass along the good news!