Royal Caribbean Blog

An Amplified Agglomeration of Oasis Pictures - Post Amplification

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The suite sun deck has been refreshed. Unfortunately the port side including bar is now a smoking area.

Oasis received the Ultimate Abyss.  Here are a few pictures taken at various times.

Rather doing yet another trip blog since there have been a couple of really good ones already, I'm just going to do a photo dump in this thread to showcase the newly amplified Oasis of the Seas.

Posted Images

Fantastic virtual tour!  I'm really excited about cruising on Allure in November 2020 after her amplification.  One question -- what is the futuristic looking white circle in the Solarium?  I noticed water and jets -- is it a shower?  Or just a water feature?  I've not yet been on an Oasis class ship.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:43 PM, JLMoran said:

Great photo tour, @twangster! And agree with @Lovetocruise2002, the pictures of the aqua show are something else! Your nighttime photography skills continue to impress mightily. ☺️

Can you imagine being on  cruise with the Twangster...with all his photo stuff? I bet he has an entourage to keep all the riff raff (like us lowly folks) out of his camera views/focus! :3_grin:

On 12/27/2019 at 11:09 AM, IRMO12HD said:

Fantastic virtual tour!  I'm really excited about cruising on Allure in November 2020 after her amplification.  One question -- what is the futuristic looking white circle in the Solarium?  I noticed water and jets -- is it a shower?  Or just a water feature?  I've not yet been on an Oasis class ship.

There is a pool.  The water feature is a shower of sorts. Something you can walk under to wet your head since the pool isn’t that deep. 

2 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Quick question...Was that the whole Izumi menu that you posted?  I noticed all the noodles/Ramen section was missing.  Hubby and D13 are going to be really disappointed if that's the case...

They only had the Teppanyaki menu in the Diamond Club.  I saw a second Izumi menu appear on the wall and always meant to take pictures of it but... didn't.  

12 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Quick question...Was that the whole Izumi menu that you posted?  I noticed all the noodles/Ramen section was missing.  Hubby and D13 are going to be really disappointed if that's the case...

Don't despair..the noodles are still there for thr sushi side menu.

• Matt featured this topic
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 2:27 PM, KathyC said:

Great pictures!  It was fun sailing with you.

Rather than comment on individual pictures, I can offer a few comments:

- noise from above.  One of our group was in deck 14 under the cantilever hot tubs.  Noise day and night from the jets.  She has a video of the sound around 2:30am on her FB page.  Do not book those cabins!

Do you know which cabin under the hot tubs? We just booked 14558 on the Oasis due to the added shade. I saw some reviews online (https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/1733402-oasis-14th-deck-overhang/) that indicated 14558 was a GREAT room? Do you know the exact cabin?

23 hours ago, mjkpreno said:

Do you know which cabin under the hot tubs? We just booked 14558 on the Oasis due to the added shade. I saw some reviews online (https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/1733402-oasis-14th-deck-overhang/) that indicated 14558 was a GREAT room? Do you know the exact cabin?

You can use this deck drag tool to see what's above and below your stateroom.  If you line up the elevators it does appear that 14558 is underneath the edge of one of the whirlpools.

https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=Oasis-of-the-Seas&zoom=1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@twangster I just keep this tab open year round now, I guess. I opened it around March getting excited for my May Oasis cruise... which was pushed to November which got Lift and Shifted to November 2021. But ONE DAY I WILL SAIL HER DAMN IT, and until then these pics really brighten my spirits! That Solarium, siiiiigh. 

Can I ask how many Twangster blogs we've lost to the pandemic?