Tomorrow is the day!! So excited!!!!!

ChrisK2793

Driving from Orlando to Miami today.  Tomorrow we’re leaving for our first time cruising on Symphony!!!!  So excited to try an Amped Oasis class ship and an Owners Suite!!!!  We’ve only been on Allure and Oasis so far!!!  We’re sailing with our almost 8 year old son and he’s really looking forward to trying all 5 of the slides!!!!!  He also can’t wait to go back to Cococay to ride the Daredevil again!

Any recommendations for things we shouldn’t miss on Symphony?

3 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Tomorrow we’re leaving for our first time cruising on Symphony!!!!  So excited to try an Amped Oasis class ship

Hate to be a cruise nerd but....

Technically, you aren't sailing on an amped Oasis Class ship. Symphony and Harmony are not part of the Royal Amplified program.

I know what you mean tho, Symphony is the latest and greatest and has features that other ships that have been amped got as a result.

Nerd Smarty Pants GIF by Poehlmann Fitness

4 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:

Do they tell you if you were turned down for A Royal Up or only if you get the room?  We were trying for an upgrade to the AquaTheater 2 bedroom and haven’t heard anything.  I figured we wouldn’t get it, but I thought you’d get an email saying you didn’t?

You will get an email..sometimes it doesn't happen until the night before or morning of the cruise.